Advent starts this Sunday December 3rd. Our sermon series is Roots: The Family Story of Jesus with daily reflections on the lineage of Jesus. If you would like a copy of the book to follow along, please contact Jabin at email@example.com
Melt will be preaching and the title of his sermon is "The family of the Church".
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 11:1-3a (NIV)
Brights' sermon last week - "Worship Through the Ages" - November 26 - can be heard by clicking the "Listen Now" button below.
We are decorating the church for Christmas and seek help with decorating. TOMORROW FRIDAY 1ST DECEMBER.
We have 2 different time slots:
If decorating is one of the ways in which you want to be involved please come to one of the allotted time slots or both if you can!
If you can’t attend either session tomorrow, but still want to help with decorating please let us know. Please also let us know if you are coming at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
FUNDRAISER BREAKFAST ON SUNDAY DECEMBER 3RD @ 9AM
Please join us at church a little earlier than usual on Sunday and help us to raise funds for the Mission trip in Spring. Breakfast is by donation.
Dinner will be at Northern United Place on Saturday 16 December - 5:00pm
- We still have lots of seating available - so please let us know how many in your family are coming - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring a meal big enough to feed your family but to share potluck style.
- If you want to bring dessert please do so, in addition to your meal to share.
- The church will provide salad, buns, drinks and a little more. Please don't bring those items.
- Drop the food off at 4:30pm and dinner will start at 5:00pm
On Thursday December 7th, the Pastoral Leadership team meet at the church.
Grace and peace.